Thursday, September 21, 2006

7 things I look out for in a plate of Tandoori Chicken

I’ve always wondered if there is anything tastier than a full tandoori chicken!! (by the way, I’ve even wondered why it is called a full ‘tandoori chicken’ when it is actually only a ‘tandoori chick’!! just joking!!)

In order of priority

1. How does it look?
2. How does it taste? The quality of masala.. and how consistently is it applied all over the chicken.
3. How well is it cooked? (the softness and juiciness)
4. How much is the actual ‘chicken’ in it, leaving apart the bones!
5. How well is it served?
6. What’s the price? (it does matter!!)
7. The place where I’m having it.

Check out the post - Best Tandoori Chicken in Pune.. to know where I go for my plate of Tandoori Chicken

What do you look out for in a plate of Tandoori Chicken??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey do you know any place to have good vegetatian food..............

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home